Thursday, February 3, 2011

Final Week

One thing that I really hate the most about internship is saying goodbye to the people whom you are working with during the whole internship program. I was really sad when I knew that I was almost done with my internship. During my last week, I still participated at DJ Nico's show and gave all my best to fully entertain it's listener's. I was so touched when one of the listeners requested me to sing a goodbye song for them. I chose the song "I'll be Over You" by Toto as my finally song. To be honest, I really felt crying when I sang the song. I felt so sad because I know I will be missing everyone. It's really difficult to let go of things when in the first place you already loving it. But everything has its end. And I am not excluded to it. I may leave Home Radio physically but my memories with remains forever. Goodbye Home Radio. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment