Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome Home!

Working in a radio station, FM in particular has always been a dream for me. Way back in high school, I always wanted to be heard on-air. I envied Disck Jocks who have really good voice quality on radio. Maybe this was the reason why I decided to choose Mass Communication as my degree.

Luckily I was accepted as an intern at Home Radio. Ever since, Home Radio has always been my favorite radio station.



 During my first week at the station, I was immediately introduced to the job of a DJ and eventually have me on-air. I can't explain my emotions during that time. What I can only remember was I kept on smiling with the DJ (sounds crazy ayt?). The DJ's aura is indeed contagious. I am super thankful that I started my internship at Home Radio the way I wanted it to be. I always look forward to new and memorable experiences as a DJ-intern ahead ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment